Features that will appeal to teachers:
Do you use reading logs in the classroom? Try Reading Rewards as a way of moving away from all that paper, and getting your students sharing book reviews and recommendations!
1. Use paperless reading logs! Kids track their reading online, and you can view their entries anytime. Parental sign-off optional.
2. Set individual reading targets (and rewards, if desired) for your students, or group targets and rewards. It’s fun for the class to watch their numbers grow, and there is very little you need to do to set it up!
3. Print off detailed reading logs using a variety of different templates. Kids log their reading regularly, and you choose which entries to pull out into customized reports.
4. Set up and share annotated reading lists.
5. Share and discuss any of your reading topics in a mini blog.
6. Compete in weekly mini-games! The more they read, the better their chances of winning. A great reading incentive!